Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thursday, after work

I wanted to share gems from today.  I turned the 'puter on at lunch and IMed with my pal Mr. X in Chicago.  He actually gets my humor.  He joked that prison could be good, that for me it would mean a "wider dating pool." (Well, actually he must have not had Criminology in high school.  We learned that someone buys your ass with cigarettes....  Dating many people might not be an option.)

We also talked about women's perceptions of their bodies.  I said that mine wasn't all that great and he said, "You bare it, I'll share it."  (And he said he's not a nice guy....)[No, HONESTLY, I really am a lesbian.]{But I may have to sell myself to try to get out of debt.}

The piece de resistance for today, however, came from a catty library patron who told me:

"You want to see God laugh? 

 Make plans."

That's a gem if I ever heard one.

No comments: