Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sunday, after IM, after reversi

Idea for a super-hero, based on women I know, and myself, whose penchant for gathering things comes from depression-era ancestors: The Accumulator.  Very messy because she has so much junk, but she has what you need when you need it, much to your surprise and bemusement.

Today I'm going to do some more of the cleaning of the Aegean Stable. Bit by bit I'm going to get rid of stuff so I can have room for people that they can be comfortable in... 'cause I'm thinking and weighing out... "Stuff."  "Woman."  "Stuff."  "Woman."  And woman is definitely winning.

The lighter I travel and the more room I have...the easier any future transition will be. See my thinking?

And I haven't met anyone who really minded a bed on the floor as long as the place was tidy.  And this is a great bed.  Fleece and flannel are the icing on this cake.

It's unconventional to talk so much about one's nesting place, but I spend so much time here.  Only one entry in this journal was composed somewhere else, but it was typed in here, on an air mattress topped with an egg crate cushion and covered by a big flannel sleeping bag.  I rarely want to be anywhere else.

But I need to get back to cleaning because I have a command appearance to give at Dad's house today.  Bless him.

2222

No comments: