Thursday, April 21, 2005

moving water, live animals

So I am watching the pretty boring "Open Water."

It reminds me of the survival course I took in college.  I remember my fuzzy professor saying that in adventure recreation the most dangerous elements were moving water and live animals.  You're actually safer clinging to a mountainside or high up on a ropes course, because people take more responsibility for themselves there, he said.

Well, the people in this movie have found themselves in a survival situation and so far, they are doing the right things... except she drank some of the sea water. Stung by jellyfish and nauseated from motion and saltwater, she's not doing too well.  And they should have lashed themselves together because staying together is key. 

Sometimes

... aawww, forgot what I was gonna say.  All I can say is "skip this movie!"

Gotta watch a comedy now to try to wash this away.  Blehhh!

No comments: