Sunday, April 24, 2005

matchmaker, matchmaker....

Dolly Gallagher Levi I might just be.  And so good I don't even know it.

I met two women online.  I met one accidentally after PrideFest.  The other I asked for chicken wings at a local restaurant/bar.  Then I caught them both on IM and brought them into the same room so we could all talk.  POOF!  Flames.

I had envisioned finding new friends, getting them all together and then letting things go from there.  I forget that other people have their own ideas... don't wanna wait....

So we won't be going out with a herd of our  friends... I hope they invite me to the commitment ceremony.

 

Catlady, catlady...

get rid of your cats

go brush your hair

then take a bath....

 

You know, (sigh) I look at my future... but the one cat I live with now likes to lick me... and I hate that.  Maybe I should just have a dog instead...  Great... then I'll be one of those ladies who freaks about her stupid tiny dog, overfeeds it, carries it around in a bag....

I saw a dog in our kennel last night that's litter-trained.  All the other dogs were making fun of her (or him.)  That's actually pretty cool, though.  Very convenient if you are away for long hours.  Still... unless you are bed-ridden or severely crippled, that's also very lazy!  Have dog, expect exercise.

 

 

No comments: