Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Do go there

http://www.palmbeachimprov.com/

I like to go to this comedy club.  I suscribe to their Internet mailing list and they send special deal offers.  That's how I afford to take other people!  I don't go all the time.  It's 45 minutes away and has a two drink minimum, but if I was closer and had more free cash, I would go there quite often.  I wait until there's someone there I really want to see.  Gabriel Iglesias was the last comedian I went to see there and he was one of the best I've seen. The audience was almost a solid wall of laughter while he was on. He was travelling with an entourage of 3 or 4 other hispanic comedians and they were all good.  I also saw Judy Gold with L and I took Dad to see Paula Poundstone. He loves her. And there were others that were pretty funny but I don't recall all of their names. 

No comments: