Friday, June 3, 2005

yin, yang and my foolish heart

sometimes

lives intertwine

for no good reason

or so we think

there are no guarantees

that we will make sense

not all the time

 

I learned a few things about my last love tonight.  I hurt, I rejoice, I wish I was at peace.  She must be.  I am a by-gone nothing to her.  I wish I could get her out of my system once-and-for-all.

There are times when you can't make it on your own.  This must be another of them.  Oh, for the resources to have a professional counselor.

Wherever... whatever...  more power to you!!!   You go, girl! (No, I'm not talking to myself.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J............believe it or not I was once you, I am a fast learner...............there are many people in this world that are just not worth your time . You have yet to discover your true self worth. One day you will and the heavens will open, angels will sing and for the first time you will be able to see people clearly. I have a small circle for a reason.............I will only give my heart to those who will not betray me and can give their hearts in return. if they dont meet that criteria then fuck them life is too short to waste your time with anyone else.

:) Cristy