Tuesday, June 7, 2005

trying to "chill"

I just watched the dogs double-teaming the cat.  The cat is a sport!

It makes me glad that I elected to keep my cat separate.

Johnny Rocket, the cat, seems to take it all in stride.  Big Dog and Thor are so gleeful as they take different sides of the couch and pin the cat to the floor.

The cat just goes limp while the dogs lick him.  Bleh.

I do worry though, because the Rocket's main escape route is over the kitchen stove and onto the ledge between the kitchen and the informal dining room.

I'm trying to keep calm and rest up some more for meeting Wendy today.  I am nervous.  The fear of rejection is awful.  I am meeting a new friend and that's cool.  It's just everything else that has me tense.

Appearance, impression, the quality of being a nerdy oaf....

No comments: