Saturday, June 4, 2005

chocolate wisdom

I have several things noted down to consider for blogging.  However, Cristy expects me to blog about how my day got better after sucking in the morning so here it goes:

My morning was bad because my heart was conflicted. 

I don't want to talk about what was wrong.  Let's just say that my heart hurt.  I didn't want to get up and go to work.

I missed the garbage truck here where I'm house-sitting.  I flew to my house with the garnage in my car, because they come late to my house but I had to get to work.

I got there in plenty of time, arriving at the same time as that very unplesant co-worker.  Luckily she was friendly today.  I stayed busy.

The new boss came and she was happy.  I am so grateful for her.  She's well-balanced as a manager and a human.

The library finally opened and work went along and that itself cheered me.  I had some underpaid purpose.  And I had brought chocolate for the office the day before.  In the afternoon, I picked up a piece of milk chocolate and a piece of dark chocolate.

The wrapper of the first piece advised: "Don't think about it so much."  I was shocked and awed.  I wondered how the second piece could possibly follow that.  What are the odds?  The other wrapper read "Don't think about it so much!"

My gawd!  If even chocolate is telling me to move on, what choice do I have??????

And that made me happy.  The rest of the day went well.  I made my boss laugh several times. 

I love women who laugh.

It was a good day.

 

The Ex you described appears to have been a Leader. She was strong, energized, and abounded with passion, persistence, and versatility. She was driven to make an impact on the world. She thrived on intensity and excitement and gravitated toward other strong-willed people. As a friend, she was fiercely loyal and would do anything to protect her loved ones.

No comments: