Monday, June 20, 2005

All hail, Josh

My friend Josh removed his journal because he is having a lot of turmoil in his family.  I really hate all the garbage that is happening to him because he's a great guy and deserves so much more than he is receiving.

I am not qualified to write about his problems, but let me say that he is a bright young man who should be channeling his energy into education but he is meeting with brick walls in that pursuit.  His parents are not helpful and in fact are the primary cause of all of his grief.

If I had the resources, I've have him set up at college faster than you can say I.T.

What kind of parent rejects their child?  refuses their child?  threatens their child?

I have nothing to fear from these people. The truth is more important than the threats of the ignorant and ill-informed.

If worse comes to worse, I will toss the stuff off the bed in my back room and Josh can stay with me for a while.

I'd do that.  God help him, though! (I feel certain his friends will be able to help him before he needs to resort to me!)

And just think what having a young, good-looking man around would do for my reputation!  LOL

Joshy, man... I'm rooting for you.

 

3847

No comments: