Sunday, June 5, 2005

I want

Last night I spoke with a woman I met a while back who was bi-curious and now is fully engaged in her bi-sexuality. 

The topic was her and me and bed.  She has been the person who has been wanting to enjoy me but last night, I was very lonely, and sought her.

Nothing happened but I had a picture of her to imagine being held, nestled in her astonishing chocolate breasts and ... so forth.

I have no one and only my friends at Cristy's touch me, briefly.  Except for Geoff, who was drunk the other night.

I seem to be able to get attention from men.  I need a woman to brush her hand along my ribs and lock me in her embrace.

I need her sharp sighs in my ear.

Masculine attention is alien to me.

I made Geoff stop rubbing my leg when I started getting goosebumps.  He's cute, but as far as men go, I prefer the lumbering oaf type.

I think he just senses an unused vagina.  He can no more make me straight than I can make him taller (vertically).

I would have to be out-of-my-mind high.  Surprisingly though, I tend to stay rational... just even more forthcoming with my thoughts than one may have already experienced.

But lately I am lonely enough to wish that I was open enough to affection from any party.  However, I am unfortunately imbued with sense.  

Sex is like meat... it probably really shouldn't be the main course.

Yet... you should have some... frequently.

 

3455

No comments: