Monday, June 20, 2005

surprize

So I get home from work and I'm getting ready for a quiet evening when the phone rings through the computer (AOL phone message thing).  It is one of my maternal cousins who lives in North Carolina.  She is in my town!

What a freaking cool surprize.  And suddenly, I'm like "Damn, there is NO ROOM for them here!"  SO I go to meet them and take them to a hotel.

My cousin and two of her four children have come from some event in Augusta, Georgia on a spur-of-the-moment tour of her old stomping grounds.

I get her to a hotel where a friend of mine works and we get in for half price. Tomorrow, rather than do things I ought to, I'm going to spend time with cousins.

I rarely make any plans for my day off, but I had some ideas about what I might try to accomplish.

Swish!  Out the window with those thoughts.

Note to Cristy: What are you doing tomorrow?

No comments: