Monday, June 13, 2005

small peeve

I have so many things running through my mind to write about.  I find myself at work frustrated that I am not home blogging.

I don't have time now to write all of the things out, but the little notepapers in my back pocket are filling up.

 

Has this ever happened to you...?

You're driving and you think of something and you want to write it down but you can't because you're driving and you think "When I get to the stoplight I can grab something" and then when you finally get there the traffic starts moving again?  

I hate that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am famous for writing on my hand at stoplights and always keep pens within reach. I know what you are talking about!!! judi

Anonymous said...

Yep, that happens to me too.

Especially when I'm shelving, I often get some ideas going in my brain I wish I could be LJing them instead of shelving.  Happened today.