Friday, May 27, 2005

what to do

I am frustrated and chagrined.  I haven't heard back from the GM at the newspaper I applied to last Friday.  I don't think it looks good.  So I am considering other options.  Among them: 1. bank teller, 2. author -- more pulp stuff... hell, if Nora Roberts can sell and resell her drivel, I can do it!, 3. a third job, 4.  open to suggestions.

On the plus side, it's lovely to be in a house with a bathtub and clean water to bathe in.  To me, that is LUXURY. The only way it could be better is if it was one of those big honkin' spa tubs.

It's pretty peaceful here.  The pets are all content.  It's inspiring me to get back to cleaning out my own place.   It's hard to do.  Pack-rat-itis is a disease there isn't any real cure for.  The funny thing is that I know people who have it much worse than I do!

No comments: