Monday, May 23, 2005

My bad

I coulda, shoulda, woulda...

picked up more of my humble home so that inquisitive dates may visit

gone to visit my family in town

mowed the dead grass

perused want ads and put in resumes

INSTEAD...

I slept until after 2 or 3

then got up, got cleaned and dressed

went out and supported the economy at the locksmith, the pet store, BJs Wholesale Club and Tropical Smoothie Cafe.

Then I stopped at the animal hospital to pick up my check and to see Cristy, who I was - and still am missing - 

it was brief, but I had a fix....

I can't help it.  I wasn't asleep enough to miss her saying "Goodnight, Jeano," and kissing my forehead this morning sometime after 1 a.m.  I was snug on her magic couch and curled beneath her faux bear fur blankee.

I think I was out cold about half a minute later.

I did wake up about 4 or 5 hours later and schlepp into the guest room.  It's so good to have another home to feel loved in.

Cristy and Derek are generous and big-hearted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) You are always welcomed and appreciated here.

Cristy