Thursday, May 19, 2005

a dream recalled

This morning I woke from a dream.  That in itself is unusual because I do not remember dreaming these days.  It makes me think that I don't dream even though everyone does.

I dreamt I was at a patio restaurant with people whom I thought might be my parents.  We were sitting at this outside table and everyone was dressed nicely.  I had on long sleeves and we were talking.

Then from a door in a building abutting the patio, V walked out.  She was gorgeous and had lost much weight.  She sat down at a table in front of me with another woman.

I noticed her but just stayed where I was.  After a while passed, she was suddenly standing behind me to say Hello and it was almost more than I could deal with.  When she went back to her table, I asked my company if we didn't mind moving because I was about to lose my mind.

We moved to the far end of the place and continued though I was stirred up.  After another while, se was back before, trying to give me something that I left at her house before she cut me loose.

She was radiant as always and really wanted me to have whatever it was back.  I guess I took it.  I don't know the dialogue that went on.  I just know that the dream had colors.  The object is her hand was pink and the sun seemed to shine through her.

She went back to the woman waiting at her table.  I knew she was happy and doing just fine without me.

Then I woke.

 

One of the last things I thought before I went to bed last night was "Why do you allow yourself to be tormented over someone who hurt you so badly?"

The answer is that I just can't help it.  I can't turn off my heart.

She doesn't want you.  She doesn't need you.    She doesn't love you. 

You need to move on!

 

3154

No comments: