Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Relentless Lunch

I went to C's house today for lunch.  I used to have Tuesday off every week and had the chance to hang out with her.  Now they like to stagger me around, keep me guessing.

So anyway... I went to her house... a token moment since we couldn't hang out or even IM all day.  I went over and she fixed some food and we gabbed a little.

We were sitting on her couch and I noticed her.  She's beautiful.  Her hair is thick and dark, her skin is olive, her lips had a rich color on them.  I'm thinking, "I know she didn't get all dolled up for me...."

C is a music-aholic and has music on at the house almost all of the time.  The intro to songs play and C will say, "I LOVE this song!"  I won't even know what the song is until I hear more, but she knows it and loves it.

The other day I was sitting on that same couch with C's best friend, Lisa, and C's 8-year-old daughter, *M*.  Lisa is a very talkative wag.  She told *M* that her mother is an angel and that her wings are actually folded up in her breasts... which are ... voluptuous, to put it mildly.

C came around the corner and *M* asked her mother if she had wings hidden in her breasts.  C just looked at Lisa with that "What on earth have you been telling my kid now?" look.

As a breast aficionada, it made perfect sense to me.  ;o>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO I love you J thanks for the ego strokes :)
Cristy

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOPL...Breasts with Wings!!!