Monday, February 7, 2005

A Joshism

Someday my friend Josh will be revered due to the dissemination of his thoughts over the Internet.  He said something I really liked and I want to put it here for your enjoyment.  Hopefully, he won't sue me for it!

"The law of magnetism states opposites attract.  Here's a bit of information you forget: what can destroy magnetism?  Answer: heat.  What is one source of heat?  Friction.  Too much friction produces enough heat to destroy attraction."

I tell ya', the boy's a freakin' genius.  I'd buy stock in him.

Here's a link to my pal's witticisms.  http://jliller.ontheweb.nu/   His best stuff needs directions:  go to the bottom of his page and click on "About Me" then click in Live Journal on the next page.  The other things are plenty fun, too.

 

POSTSCRIPT: 2/13/2005  I did ask Josh for permission and he said the things in his journal were "fair game."  Snot!  What he shoulda said was, "Oh!  I am so honored!" ;o)

No comments: