Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Day after Valentine's

The house-sitting is over.  I really loved having a big ol' house, city water, a great dog to care for.  The most I accomplished today was taking some of my house-sitting pay and buying a new pair of sneakers.  I think I'll save them for "dress up" and stick to my "sensible shoes."

That reminds me of an old joke.  Did you hear that the market is selling lesbian chickens?  They have fat thighs, no breasts and a left wing. 

Shows what the joker knew about lesbians!  I've never met one that didn't have lovely breasts.  Maybe not as prominently displayed....

I met someone new online today through one of my other chat buddies.  She actually lives in this county.  It's a miracle!

I'm not foolish enough to assume that something will come of it, but it is so good to find people NEARBY.

AOL reads these journals and ranks them.  I think that I may be too explicit for public consumption, though not nearly as explicit as is possible.  I do honor AOL for allowing uncensored thought.  That is still guaranteed to us under the Constitution... which the Bush administration seems to be working hard to erode.  Free speech is paramount to our continuing freedom and diversity.

I have given thought to editing myself, but I figure we all have to die... might as well tell the truth as you see it.

I did want to say that my thoughts and opinions are subject to change.  I may think differently about something I have said, with or without someone else's influence.  I am saying that nothing is cast in stone... or maybe that stone can be sanded down and recarved.

On the other hand, I may say something in order to be controversial and cause you to think.

Mostly, however, I just report what I see.

No comments: