Saturday, February 12, 2005

Good Morning

Last night was a better night.  I spent time with some of my actual friends, some with my online buds.  I reconnected with the woman I'd been missing and she explained her absence.  And I talked to my married friend, who confirmed what I said after reading the last journal entry.

Actually, she had never told me just how she felt about our talks and the meaning behind them and I have that narrow-minded naysayer to thank for that.  So thanks, A**********6!  A deeper understanding is now between us thanks to this catalyst of defending what we're doing.

Okay, I didn't know what I was going to write this morning... that just came out.  It was sooo cold yesterday and last night.  I fell asleep in my coat!  Usually I strip down and huddle under the sheets, but the blankets would have encumbered chat.  What can I say?  I am a junkie.  My girls online mean something to me, though we may never meet.   I think the online milieu helps to eliminate the moles, and is a meeting, without distractions of the physical. 

That's not to say that the physical isn't there.  It's very much there, but it's the visceral physical and not the visual physical.  The mind can take over.  There are emotions at stake, but none of it is really real until they show up at your door.  And really, that could be... a wonderful thing.  I really like the people I have found.  And I love that I keep finding more of 'em!

By the way... Martin, St. Lucie, northern Palm Beach, even Okeechobee and possibly Indian River and Brevard County women....  Hello!  Not to discourage the Broward County babes, or the ones in Tampa and Jacksonville and other cities, or Texas or Tennessee or California or other states, but I need a woman I can drive to in a day!

PS:  I am self-reliant, independent, but I have thought about giving being a kept woman a try  ...there are a lot of things I am willing to try.

No comments: