Monday, February 21, 2005

chat life #1

I was only trying to be helpful when I offered info. in a lesbian chat room about how to get a picture of Brad Pitt nekkid.  Too sensitive.  Lighten up people.  He's a pretty boy and not a bad actor at all.  I have a new appreciation for him because V is wild about him.  I watched "Meet Joe Black."  I love the scene where he licks peanut butter off a spoon.  I don't know why.  He's just cute, I guess.  I also mentioned Angelina Jolie being available as well.  Not appreciated.  Oh, come on!  We are all naked under our clothes.  Get over it!

I like naked people.  I find beauty in all shapes and sizes.  I confess to a fondness for heavy-set women.  Honestly though, it just doesn't matter what the body is.  You are not your skin, muscles, fat, bones in much the same way you are not your car.  You are inside your car and you use it for transport.  Your body is only a shell.

If you don't get what I mean, wait until someone you love dies. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your out look on the human body...people often times
put too much emphasis on  appearance...I think what's in a
person's heart...makes them...not the outward appearance...
and yes, Brad Pitt is a cutie pie no doubt...and he can lick
peanut butter off my spoon anyday ...no dis-respect to Jen...
of course...and Jolie...I like her lips...she has a sex
appeal...I find attractive...and she's also a good mom...so
no dis-respect to her either...

I like what you said.. some people just need to get over it..
and yes, our bodies only house our personalities...which
will oneday fade away...So why is everyone spending all this
money to be and to look perfect...I think its time and
money wasted...work with what God gave you...and let your
character speak for itself...Peace...