Thursday, February 3, 2005

after midnight

OK, I'm attracted to someone who will probably be bad for me.  Two out of three generally are.

She fits the smart pre-requisite, but I think I will feel like a troll next to her professional demeanor and shiny white teeth.

I have much more braggadocio when I write than when I am in person.  It takes a while for me to warm up enough to let loose.

And I have an unfortunate tendency to leap into bed with people.  Bad!  Bad!

But then again I have seen her face.  This face of mine comes close to breaking cameras, but more and more I want to have a picture to send.

We got the on-going acne, big ol' pores, crooked broken jaw, scars on the chin, less-than-white teeth, wild hair, ruddy, weather-beaten combination skin, stinky feet... an aesthetic ruffian.  Then again, at least once a year someone finds me charming enough to date me for a spell... until for one reason or another, they freak.

I challenge anyone with a theory about pre-destination and a knowledge of my history to weigh in on this.

And I have to find a way to get a picture up to send.

No comments: