Thursday, February 17, 2005

Burning ears

Something amazing has come over me.  I feel "M" physically when she's gone.  I was calm in my last relationships, thinking it was just maturity.  This time, I feel her in my skin.  It's so weird.  I don't know what's happening.  I do know that these tentative first steps make this new relationship something akin to a ball of the finest crystal, so fragile and important.  I know I have to work to give the ball wings to keep itself aloft. 

I haven't kissed her and I am trying to put that off until it becomes the sign that we are heading to the next level.  I have learned that I need to learn before becoming physical but the physical is so out there with "M."  It's gonna be a fight.

My chest is tight, I am so anxious.  I feel myself already getting wrapped around her pinky.  I must be insane.  Good people keep happening to me and I know that God answers my prayers... and when I least expect it.  She has made it clear that she does not want to be under my thumb.  I think T and V would tell her, as both remarked to me, that I let them be themselves.  I own no one.  I might WANT TO... but I know the truth of the matter.

I may add more to this train of thought later.  I have to get back to my job....

No comments: