Wednesday, August 31, 2005

There's a word...

... that Cristy absolutely hates.

There's another word that Cristy absolutely hates.  And when the two words are used together she'd like to slap the person who verbalized them.   But Cristy is not a violent person so she gives them a disgusted look and tells them not to say it again.

Janice, another co-worker/friend from the animal hospital loves tormenting Cristy.   She'll look at Cristy with her freckled face and bright blue eyes and say the words like she means them.  It's funny, actually.

Ah... I have a problem with one of these words myself.  Unfortunately, it is a word that lesbians use often,  It is a word they like to hear. (No double-entendre intended.)

The woman I'm seeing now likes me to use the word in a sentence of intent.

It's not a word I am comfortable with. It seems so silly to be caught up on a word.

I might just be that the word starts with my least favorite letter of the alphabet.  I'm sure it goes back to some silly childhood thing.

Or it may be that I have heard the term used disrespectfully and am having trouble moving beyond that connotation.

But if I say something that makes my lover pull me tighter to her, I'm gonna have to get over it.

 

5160

No comments: