Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Advocating personal journals

Those of you who blog, and those of you who wish to but are shy or make some other excuse, you have another option.  You can make a journal that you can keep for yourself or share with only people whom you select.

I have a personal journal.  I have only told one person about it.  Other people seem to have found it, but no one comments.  I could make it private but I wanted an outlet for the further truth of my emotions and thoughts that I feel inhibited from sharing... even though I am pretty darn open in this journal.

I see my friends who might journal more not do so because of what they will be thought of.  If they could release their thoughts into a private forum, they might be happier. 

Its good to clear your soul, and to be able to look back and see where you've come from.

So you haven't written or you wrote and then deleted?

Maybe it's time to do this just for yourself.

No comments: