Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Blame it on the Big Girls

It hasn't been my choice but all of the women that I have dated in the past five years (when I started dating again) have been, in a word, overweight.

I myself could stand to lose up to 40 pounds, but I don't really see myself as being too overweight. I have dated women weighing in excess of 200 pounds and even one who weighed more than 300.  But she is very tall, very smart, very pretty.  The thing is that when you meet people online and you do not care to ask for a physical description you get what you get.

I am not complaining.  I have enjoyed being with these women for who they were.  My only complaint is that they worry about crushing me so they never hop on top.

I was gone on V long before I ever saw her.  And when I did see her, I was just happy to finally meet her.  It's funny now, that she was so nervous about meeting me. 

If adoring somebody one-sidedly were all it took, we would still be together.  I was willing to help her through anything.

I am happy to be thinking about her less-and-less, and to realize that the crushing heartache was a blessing in disguise. 

The women I hang out with are mostly big girls, though they all seem to be slimming down this year.  I was admiring the svelte lines to the Cursors legs the other weekend....

It is just curious that these are the kind of people I attract.  Someone I was talking to (I forget who) said that there might be something to it.  I don't know what, but there must be something about the personality type that draws me and is drawn to me.

It so happens though, that I wouldn't at all mind someone slimmer and more lithe.  Someone who can wrap around me the way...  oops...  Gotta watch what we say here. (CENSORED)

Anyone have any thoughts, opinions, revelatory remarks, psychological insight?

No comments: