Thursday, August 11, 2005

Alas!... and on the other hand

Alas!

There just isn't time and brain power enough within me to find the time to read and savor all the great journals out there. 

On the other hand,

Cristy and Derek and Geoff and Lisa and Sandy and Barry and I and who knows who else are going to see Chicago and Earth, Wind and Fire tomorrow night!   I think it'll be a blast.

Geoff, with his tight little buns, has the hook-up.  That's how I got to see Melissa Etheridge.  That was a way cool concert.  She is so little but that girl can belt and wail.

And we're all gonna truck on over to the amphitheatre in West Palm Beach.  (Whatever they are calling it this month!)

Chicago and EWF aren't what I typically listen to, but they are fun, innocent, and a reminder of what was good about the past.

Strap on your roller skates....

 

No comments: