Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I wanna be "Jack."

Will and Grace support Jack's sorry arse. He is free to frolic in the world.  I need to be more free. 

I'm trying to improve my lot by finding a better job but it is difficult!  I want the time to go outside to play before I am to old to bend and truck.

I'd like it if my life-partner (the position is currently open) remembers when I could do lots of things....

I was going to begin the discrimination complaint process against one of my bosses today, but I am putting it off to wait and see what happens.  I am afraid to do it, but I am ready to do it.  I know that things may go even more poorly for me once I complain and I am ready for that.

I want to be able to travel to see people without having to worry about the price of gas or the effect of travel on my car.

No comments: