Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wednesday morning, little time to blog

I have been wanting to write but not coming up with much. I have been thinking about how much a longer entry of some depth was appreciated.  I want to do that again.

I have the next two Saturdays off and want to go out.  I don't drink if I don't have a place to crash or a ride home and I am not the sort to strike up a conversation with just anyone.  That's why I need a group of people to share these times with.

I haven't had much to say.  It's quite all right to have some quiet times, to reflect, to re-create....  I have written a few things but have not published them here yet.

I listen to NPR stories about war and terror.  It's so much easier to distract yourself when you aren't living it.  I suppose it's natural for us to protect ourselves pyschically, especially when we feel powerless.  But we aren't powerless.  We just have to stop thinking, and voting, like sheep.

And I was fortunate to be one of the first library patrons to get a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, so some others things have been put to the side for a few days!  I want to get it read and pass it on to the anxiously-waiting 100s on the list.

And here's a shout out to my homegirl, relentlessly blinking cursor.  The Bitch!

(Think your mama and her friends will wanna go out again?  I have some others to ask but I dig those crazy chicks!)

No comments: