Thursday, July 7, 2005

Aren't we emotional?

A good rant this morning must have purged me because I'm feeling quite content now.  Sometimes I have to wonder if I'm manic.  Or it may just be that life is hard and worry is a b****.

Or maybe I'm feeling good because good people are in my life, more are coming into it and I actually do like my job in spite of it's lack of benefits.

Maybe it's a good hair day.  Maybe I've found something to look forward to.

Maybe the book drop was less full this morning and I didn't have to work as hard....

Maybe the woman I talked to last night warms my cockles... quite a bit.

Maybe the idea that Judi Heartsong calls me friend is very cheery.

Maybe feeling muscles developed from excessive book processing after the holiday weekend is actually encouraging.

Whatever the cause, knowing that I am likely to be otherwise mooded a little bit later on, I need to savor this.

4199

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely I call you friend....... and am glad to know you........ watch out, don't get your cockles over-heated:):):) judi