Monday, October 17, 2005

In praise of MEN

Yeah.  That's right.  Wanna make something of it?  Who says a lesbian can't admire a man?  Not me!

I have just been thinking how much I enjoy the journals of some of the boys here in J-Land.

I want to give them their props.

 

NJLittleBear

He was the first person to ever IM me as a result of my journal.  I haven't given him nearly enough attention.  Sorry, Bear. :/

screaminremo303

Here's a guy who's honest and humorous.  The truth is out there, and it's pretty funny.

chasferris

Here's a guy in an old folk's home with an electric scooter and a digital camera detailing life on the far end.  Warm.  Very warm.

goldenchildnc

Just read him!

grofsand

This is a sweet, sensitive, very kind man who lives in the area where I grew up.

gaboatman

A real gentleman.

egino11fly

A pilot who shares the world openly.

 

Wait! Wait!  I almost forgot:

thelovetrain

He's new to me, but I'm getting to know and like him.

OK, these aren't all the guys, but these are the guys that I've found that I enjoy reading.

Show me.  Who's moved you?

Whoa!  Stepping away from AOL for a moment, I present the two young men in my life who encourage me and give me pride in the people who are going to take over very soon.  They are my co-workers, but even better than that, they are my friends:

Josh's journal

Josh's Homepage

AND

Joe's journal

and the very clever library page he started,

Amusing Things that Patrons Do and Say in the Library Environment

Let's here it for the boys!

 

 

6077

No comments: