Monday, October 10, 2005

Everything's better for now

I did talk to Em yesterday.  She understood how I felt.  I'm not walking away from her.  I'm going to see if I can't hold out for a while. 

It's different from the last time I was kept away... but I don't know if it's different enough.

I have so much more to ponder and to say on this but I have to get to work.

I only wish I knew the whole truth of the first time it happened.  Even if it hurt, it would have made me a better person.  I don't even get to know if that one ended up happy.  I hope she found someone who adores her that she adores in turn.

I've told Em that I love her.  She laughs, but she doesn't say it back.

Here's your sign, fool.

Just a little bit longer.   She's too good to turn away from without some bit of a fight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for some people, saying "I love you" means admitting weakness and need and desire. Sometimes things have been so bad that desire/weakness is a dangerous thing. I will back you 100% as you do what you feel is right.
judi