Monday, October 17, 2005

COSMIC WIMP-OUT

Has anyone ever heard of this game?

My exe's best bud used to talk about it all the time but we never got a chance to play.

What's it all about?  (If you know, write Virage65@aol.com, por favor.)

Can anyone enlighten me?  I just happened to think of it now.

It's funny, ever since that previous revelation about the ex, I have found myself not thinking about her and not even wanting to, but her friend has been so kind... I think about what a nice person she is and what a shame it is that the two of us can't be better friends because of the situation.

I will just have to wonder what her boyfriend's family's farm is like, how his dog, Batman, will act when he smells the bunnies, and if I would have been any good at Cosmic Wimp-out.

Ah, well.  That's the rub.

Peace.

No comments: