Thursday, September 29, 2005

Me? I won? WOW!

http://journals.aol.com/judithheartsong/newbeginning/entries/1577

I am so happy to have won a Heartsong Award.  I had no idea that I would actually win.  There were so many great entries.  I particularly loved "human male." Sorry, I can't look up the author right now (I'm at work, being naughty!)

Thank you for all the congratulations. :oD   This hardly seems real.  I get to go out for lunch in 35 minutes.  At that time, I will be able to whoop and holler like a Florida Cracker.  Yippee!  Yahooo!  Woooooooo! (and then there's the "Rebel Yell" that cannot really be pronounced but it's sort of like iiiiiaaaiiiiiyyyieeeeiieiieiieiiyoooaaaaiiyooooiiiyyyiiieeeeiiiyaaaaaaa....)

Ecstatic ;oD

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

heartfelt congrats, grins debra

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!  Congratulations.  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Bravo! Congratualtions--it's a prestigious award you've earned.

http://journals.aol.com/easuess/madsecretary

Anonymous said...

Congrats from one dog lover to another.  Fantastic entry.. I liked how you talked about many different animals.. but I love dogs the MOST!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

"iiiiiaaaiiiiiyyyieeeeiieiieiieiiyoooaaaaiiyooooiiiyyyiiieeeeiiiyaaaaaaa"

I love it:):):) judi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!  This is awesome!
Connie

journals.aol.com/indigosunmoon/ThoughtSalad

Anonymous said...

Well done, Well done!  Congratulations on your award.  Cheers!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning Artsy Essay!  It is such a J-Land honor!  

Anonymous said...

Congrats... And, about elephants, I love them. Actually, G, my boyfriend, loves them more than me... 'course he spends a large amount of his day with them <LOL>. And, I'm soooo jealous. I saw your 'prize'. Wow! That mural at the zoo is one of my favorite pieces of Judi's, and you get the 'before' picture!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind