Tuesday, September 20, 2005

As if...

They are in the process of hiring a replacement for the person who left my friend's job at the library.  They are going through lengthy interview processes for three days, but they already know who they will choose.  It's a shame that they are required to waste everyine else's time and money.

How do I know?  Today there is a vacancy at the main library.   One of three people will get the job.  It is likely to be the young girl who just graduated from Boston University this spring.

The favorite is a young man from another branch, but I do not see his job up for grabs yet.  I have heard the branch manager speak well of him almost every day.  I know that if she could choose, he would be the one.

I'd be pretty happy about that myself as I know him to be kind, self-possessed and with a good sense of humor.  Still who ends up with the job is anyone's guess.

No comments: