Thursday, September 8, 2005

bad news/good news

Bad news: I have to go to get up and go to work again today.

Good news: Saturday night I'm going to Em's for the weekend.

Bad news:  A dear co-worker is leaving us for good.

Good news:  We are throwing a little wing-ding for her tonight.

Bad news: I think I am falling into some serious love with my new girl but she is two counties away.  Nobody else has ever been "serious."

Good news:  My affection is returned.  She hasn't said "it" yet but she lets me know that she wants me.  We talk for hours at a time.  (Ok, mostly she talks.)

Bad news: I am miserable at work.  I have got to get out of there and make a real living. 

Good news:  It's gonna happen sooner or later.  I just have to keep working at it.  Hmmm, maybe I should move two counties away....

No comments: