Sunday, January 16, 2005

Cold Sunday morning

I really should get up and do something.  But all I want to do is stay warm and be quiet.  I should do laundry.  I should clean this place up.  I should go see my family.  I was intending to check out the nearest MCC today.  Maybe I will.  Don't know yet. 

Caught this cutie Math teacher online a few moments ago.  She seems kind of shy, something for which there is no excuse because she seems to have it going on! She keeps asking for my picture.  So many do.  I don't photograph well.  I broke my jaw as a child but nobody knew it until a dentist pointed out where my bones had fused together.   I don't remember anything about the event.  (If you want details, ask me.)  I suppose I'm looking for an excuse.  I'm not pretty.  I'm plain, ruddy, scarred.

Going to Cristy's tonight is probably the only thing I will definitely do today.  It's cold!

No comments: